Business Factory 2018
Startup course for entrepreneurs with an international background.
We recommend you, as an entrepreneur with an international background, to join our start-up program Business Factory. It ensures you will have the very best start for you and your business, and it is an essential supplement for those who have already started their own business.
Business Factory consists of six modules (day courses) and covers the following topics; company structure, business concept, business model, marketing plan, marketing, finance, taxation, VAT, pricing, sales and networking. The modules build on each other.
Price 1 500 NOK for the course series (six modules).
The application form is a Word document you have to fill out
and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to startup your business
Monday June 11th at 09.00-16.00
- Choice of corporate form
- Personal rights and Risk assessment
- Requirements conserning name of company
- Basic accounting, including reporting requirements
Tuesday June 12th at 09.00-16.00
- Business idea
- Business model
Marketing plan: How to reach your costumers
Wednesday June 13th at 09.00-16.00
- Market strategy and branding
- Marketing and market research
- Competitor analysis and positioning map
Sales, pricing, and budgets
Tuesday August 28th at 09.00-16.00
- Sales course
- How to price your product or service
- Different budgets and costings
Wednesday August 29th at 09.00-16.00
- Balance Sheet and income statement
- Key figures and management data
- Economic relationships in a business and cash flow
- Strategic economic choices
Network and cultural understanding
Thursday August 30th at 09.00-16.00
- Network partners and suppliers
- Cultural differences
- Resources for your advantage
In addition to the modules you are offered to participate at networking seminars and
an alumni group semninar(Tuesday October 16th) for Business Factory particitants for free.